The beauty of one to one coaching is that it takes you from where you are to where you want to be.
It’s your agenda.
What is one to one coaching?
Coaching one to one is a simple, elegant way to enable you to overcome any personal blocker or issue which is holding you back from achieving your full potential.
We set personal goals and outcomes to be achieved over a number of sessions. Working with me you will discover what has been holding you back, access your own creativity and find your own solutions.
Examples of issues I regularly cover include: confidence, time-management, awkward clients, work life balance, difficulties with work colleagues, adapting to new roles and situations, and stress.
This targeted approach to effective working makes coaching both time and cost effective
Click here for more information about coaching and to find the right option for you
How does it work?
- I meet you for a free, 1½ hour , no strings attached, meeting so both of us can decide if a series of coaching sessions would be helpful. (This may come after your employer has offered or recommended that you take up the opportunity for some coaching)
- If we decide to take this forward we agree (in conjunction with your employer where appropriate) what direction we will take and what outcomes we are working towards.
- We then arrange to meet regularly for sessions of 1 or 1 1½ hours over an agreed number of months.
- Everything in the conversations is confidential and it is you who sets the agenda.
- I stay with you throughout the coaching period including between sessions. This can be by email or occasionally by phone.
Examples of coaching programmes
New manager package
Living with change
Senior Teacher programme