Could 2019 be the year your team achieve even more than it did in 2018? Could you have less stress and work-induced sickness? Could you have a better atmosphere at work?
Try answering these questions:
- Is your team agreed on the purpose of the team?
- Do your team members share the same values?
- Do your team members know themselves and each other well?
- Is there a high the level of trust in the team?
- Do people openly share their work areas and responsibilities?
- Does the team work well with all its stakeholders?
If your answer to any of those questions is ‘no’ or ‘not sure’ then you have room for growth, you have not peaked, your team can achieve more than it did in 2018, as long as you address these basic team fundamentals.
Throughout January 2019 I’m offering any team leader a free team assessment to identify the specific needs of your team, so you can decide whether and how you want to up your game in 2019.
Book a zoom/ phone call with me on my booking page or send me an email to take up the free team assessment offer and have a Happy New Year!